Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. Aaron and I went to his parents Christmas Eve day. Aaron's brother Joe had his family were the only people in town for Christmas this year, so it was a quiet Christmas. We definitely missed the rest of the family who had other plans (like Hawaii... lucky ducks!). Christmas Eve we went over to my aunt and uncle's house for a little bit.
We woke up Christmas morning and opened presents. We then headed over to my Grandma's house where we visited with family and ate. Next we went to Aaron's so we could visit a little bit and Aaron could get Grayson's new Xbox set up. We finished off the day with dinner at my Dad's parent's house. Our last Christmas as unmarried people was wonderful! :-)
Last night, for New Year's Eve we hung out with one of my classmates, Brian, and his girlfriend, Kelsey. We stayed in and ate lots of food and played board games and Wii all night and almost missed the ball dropping because of a VERY intense game of "Loaded Questions." I hope everyone has a safe and happy 2009. I'm so excited for this year since Aaron and I will be getting married in about 4 months (it's creeping up fast!) and we'll get to celebrate all types of 'firsts' together.
For the last week of our Christmas break, we are going skiing in Michigan! We are leaving tomorrow night and we're stopping off at my aunt's house Saturday to take my cousins skiing and to teach Aaron on the smaller slopes that we know. Then on Sunday we're heading up to Boyne Mountain to ski for a week and we'll get home some time next Friday. It'll be Aaron's first time skiing so I'm interested to see how quickly (or slowly) he picks it up.

1 comment:

Melissa Sebourn said...

You forgot to mention that you are the lifesavers of Christmas because you kept an adorable Beagle puppy for your bro and sis-in-law!!! Happy skiing, I can't wait to hear how it went. BTW, Eden is loving the b-day present.