My Aunt Donna and my cousin Michele threw me my first bridal shower today! The theme was "holiday" so everyone had to bring a gift that corresponded to the holiday they were assigned. We got a buch of SUPER cool things, like an ice cream maker and a fondue set! I'm excited to have little get togethers now so we can try everything out! Aaron was very excited to see everything when I got home and he actually did the dishes the first time I asked because he was so excited to start using things! haha. Here's some pictures!

My aunt, cousins, mom and grandma

some more cousins and aunts

presents!
Mom and Grandma

Opening presents. Nathan was my little helper the whole time!

What the apartment looked like after getting the stuff home. I was so overwhelmed trying to find a place for all of our stuff in our ity bitty apartment, and after a few hours, it was all put away! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment