Monday, May 25, 2009

The Wedding

Like I said in my last post, the wedding was absolutely perfect. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

The day started off very early with hair appointments at 9:00. The girls and I had fun hanging out and laughing (and eating of course) at the salon.


After everyone's hair was done we headed over to the church to hang out for awhile. We ate lunch, had our makeup done and then finally got dressed. The ceremony started right on time and was perfect. Here are a few pictures friends took of the ceremony:




My beautiful flowers and my bridesmaids boquets


exchanging rings



The KiSS

Husband and Wife


After the ceremony we headed over to the reception.


The beautiful cake



our AWESOME wedding party



Dancing the night away



THS class of '05

Some of my Speechies.. Love these girls

Aaron and I can't thank my parents enough for giving us the most perfect wedding ever!

1 comment:

Melissa Sebourn said...

Yay! What a fun day, I'm glad we got to be a part of it. I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures. love ya.