Thursday, June 25, 2009

Slacking...

So it's been almost a month since I've posted last. I haven't really been busy, just a slacker :-)
Aaron's been working hard to stay on top of his summer classes. He's reading a book a week for his English class on top of math homework. If you know Aaron you know that's probably more books than he's ever read in his life so I'm impressed he's resulted to reading Cliff Notes on only half of the books. haha. 3 books and 3 cliff notes is a pretty big accomplishment for him.
I'm 6 weeks into my externship at Good Sam in Dayton. I have two weeks left and I'm really going to miss it. I've learned sooo much. More than I could have learned in the classroom. And everything we've been learning up to this point is finally making sense and falling into place. This externship is really making me want to work with adults. I can totally see myself working in the hospital setting someday.
Our summer has been pretty good so far. We went camping for a weekend and took my cousin's two oldest kids. We went to the Strawberry Festival in Troy and I went to a Taylor Swift/Keith Urban concert with some of my friends. We don't really have too many things planned the rest of the summer... We're going to my cousin's wedding in Tennessee in a few weekends but other than that we're just going to hang out, work on our tans and trying to survive school. :-)

No comments: