Thursday, March 25, 2010
Today was a long, long day and I was not in the best mood. So as I was driving home I realized how excited I was to get home and see Zoe (I knew Aaron would be in class, otherwise I'd be excited to see him too). As soon as you open the door she comes running, full speed, with her whole body wiggling to say hello. Then she starts doing this super cute heavy breathing through her nose as she tries her best to sit and wait patiently for me to take off my coat and shoes and set my bags down. She's just so darn cute and makes you feel so welcome and loved after a long, rough day (or even after a great day). Now if only I could train my husband to greet me the same way, I would feel like the most loved person ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment