
On Saturday, I am officially done with my college education! After 5 years of year-round classes, lots of hard work, and some tears I will have finally earned my Master's degree! I have worked so hard for this degree and I'm not one to "toot my own horn" but I am extremely proud of myself!
There are two ceremonies on Saturday (one for just my department and one for the entire university) and I have a lot of family coming into town to help me celebrate this exciting occasion! It should be a good time!
I have the summer off (Aaron and I hope to get a few vacations in) and then I start working mid-August. This will be a much needed and well-deserved break!
Now we just have to get Aaron graduated in December! ;-)
1 comment:
Congrats! that is SO exciting!!! Planning on vacationing anywhere special?
Post a Comment