I love Thanksgiving for many reasons. There's lots of amazing food, naps are pretty much a necessity, and there's football on all day! But the thing I love most of all is family! This year Aaron and I spent the first part of the day with my semi-new family (haha they've been like family for 4 years, but that's new compared to my families I've had for 22 years). Three of Aaron's brothers (Joe,
Noah and
Isaac) were in town along with their wives, kids, dogs, etc. Along with Aaron's Uncle Tim. I love Aaron's family! Coming from a family where it's just my sister and I, the loudness and craziness that comes with Aaron's family is fun! I'm so glad I have such a wonderful family that I'm marrying into and I'm looking forward to many more years of fun Thanksgivings!
Enjoying the delicious dinner Mel made
6 of my 14 future nieces and nephews -- Kailey, Brianna holding Eden, Cole, Cody, Jordyn

Aaron and Isaac doing dishes. (WHAT?!?! haha)

Super cute baby Eden!:-)
After leaving Aaron's parent's we headed back to my parent's house for another Thanksgiving dinner with my family. We ended the night with a wonderful nap on the couch only to wake up and go to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment