Today Aaron and I went to a Pre-Cana class that the Catholic church requires all engaged couples to attend before getting married. It was a long day, but we learned some interesting stuff. We discovered that our personalities are completely different in most areas, which will probably be both a blessing and an area of conflict in our relationship. Like I'm more of a "feeler" and Aaron is more of a "thinker." The example they gave to compare these two traits is that the "feeler" sees a puppy and wants it but the "thinker" is able to logically see why this would not be a good idea. It was funny because that is the exact "argument" Aaron and I have had numerous times. I want a puppy sooo bad. I tell him it will fulfill my "baby crave" (which I don't have yet) but logical Aaron realizes that we don't have the time for a puppy right now, much less the money to pay for all of the food and vet visits it will require. And our apartment won't even allow the dog we want, but never the less, I still want a puppy (boxer puppy to be exact!). It was interesting:)
School's going okay for both of us. I'm really enjoying my clients! Classes are definitely harder than in undergrad, but I feel like I'm learning a lot. Aaron's doing well in his classes, but they don't really have to do with his major so he's not super into them.
I went to a baby shower for my cousin and his wife last weekend. While I was there my aunt and I started talking about my wedding shower. It's crazy how fast the wedding is sneaking up on us. 6 months from tomorrow!:) We're actually getting engagement pictures taken next weekend so I'm excited for that!
That's about all that's going on.. My birthday is on the 26th and Thanksgiving is the very next day. These happen to be 2 of my favorite holidays so I'm getting looking forward to those!
2 comments:
I think all relationships are like that. Isaac is def a thinker while I am a feeler. And we've had that argument about getting a kitty. It could be because of the many pets they got to grow up with :) haha.
i love the picture of your dad! he cracks me up! but we must hang out over break i miss you guys!
Post a Comment