Sunday, February 22, 2009

Charter Day Ball

Miami University is celebrating its 200th year this year. It is only the 10th university in the country to do this! In honor of the anniversary, there was a Bicentenial Charter Day Ball (there's a Charter Day Ball every 3 years, but this year it was a HUGE deal because of the Bicentenial). A lot of the people from my major decided to get together and have a spaghetti dinner beforehand and then go to the dance. It was a lot of fun to get all dressed up and go out and dance. All of the girls kept saying "this is what your wedding is going to be like!!" haha. Here are a few pictures I took.


Red and black were very popular colors apparently..
All of the ladies in red
Aaron and I. Next time we're dressed up it'll be for the WEDDING! yaay!


Aaron and I at the dance
Ice sculpture

1 comment:

Melissa Sebourn said...

How fun! And you look beautiful, it is so fun to get dressed up and I feel like there just aren't enough opportunities to do it! Can't wait for May :)