Monday, February 16, 2009

Nothing new...

Nothing new has been happening in our lives. We're both still trucking along with school. I'm getting burnt out on this semester VERY quickly and I'm ready for a change of pace, so I'm definitely looking forward to my externship this summer. I'll be at Good Samaritan Hospital in Dayton. It's quite a drive from Oxford so I may live with my parents during the week and then just come home on the weekends. Aaron will have to take summer classes to stay on course for graduating next August.
For Valentine's Day we spent the morning with the priest who will be marrying us. We talked a lot about the actual details of the wedding, so that was exciting! Then Aaron came back to Oxford to work all day and I went out to lunch with my mom, grandma and a few of my aunts. I ended up spending most of the day with mom, grandma and my aunt Jenny. It was fun! Sunday we went to church with Aaron's parents, Noah, Mel and baby Eden.
It's almost spring break! 3 weeks (I think). Aaron and I are planning to head to Oklahoma to visit his brothers Mike and Isaac and their families. I'm really excited to see them since it's been awhile! My aunt is also throwing me a bridal shower over spring break so that will be fun too! We're hoping to get the wedding invitations all put together and sent out over spring break, so be on the lookout for those in the next month or so! :-) I can't believe how quickly the wedding is approaching. For so long it was so far away and now it's slowly starting to hit me that I'll be married in just a few short months. I can't wait!!

No comments: