Saturday, January 23, 2010

New Year

Yeah, I know I'm a little late posting this, but we've been busy! My parents took us on a cruise the first week of January as our Christmas present. We had a great time and had beautiful weather!
Aaron started classes last Monday. He is settling into his classes and I think he's really going to enjoy this semester because he's taking a lot of classes related to his major. I started student teaching last Tuesday and am really liking it a lot more than I thought I would. And I actually get home at a reasonable hour so I get to see Aaron waaay more than last semester, which is nice!
We've had a wonderful start to 2010 and we're excited to see what the rest of the year holds for us. I graduate in May (FINALLY!!!!) and have already started looking for a job. Hopefully I'll find something I love! We hope to buy a house early this year (so we can take advantage of the tax credit!!) and Aaron graduates in December. Plus, we have a few weddings sprinkled throughout the year that we're looking forward to.
We hope everyone has a happy and healthy 2010!! :-)

No comments: