Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Aaron and I spent Christmas Eve at my aunt's house eating dinner and playing with my cousins little kids. We also had a visit from SANTA! We went to midnight mass Christmas eve and then woke up Christmas morning to open gifts. We didn't get much this year since the cruise was our Christmas gift, but it was still nice. We then went down to my Grandma's house where we ate tons of food and visited with a few of my aunt's and their families. Then we headed to my Dad's parents where we ate a little more and then went into a food coma :-)
We've pretty much just been relaxing since Christmas, but we're getting ready to head back to Oxford tomorrow because we both have to work on Tuesday. We also have to pack and get things ready for the cruise. Then we may head down to Kentucky a day early to visit with Aaron's brothers before we have to leave for Miami on the 1st.
We hope everyone has a great New Years and I probably won't post again until we get back from the cruise, so I'll see you in 2010!! :-)

No comments: