Tuesday, September 16, 2008

No Electricity

Sooo we are without electricity and have been since Sunday afternoon. At first Duke Engery (our electric company) was saying it would be turned on by this morning at 9:00am, but now they have changed it to 9:00am on SATURDAY. I am actually writting this from my office at school because we don't have internet, hot water, or food (except granola bars, chips, dry cereal, warm water, bananas and peanut butter sandwiches) at the apartment.
Luckily classes were cancelled yesterday, but we had to go to class today. We're hoping electricity comes back on soon or else we'll have to start communting from Tipp City or check into a hotel.
We took pictures and stuff, but will have to wait until I can upload them to my laptop (which is dead) and I'll post more about our adventures in the aftermath of Ike.

No comments: