Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ramblings...

We have power! Yaay! We got it back sometime last Thursday afternooon.

I went home last weekend and found a veil! I can't believe the wedding's in only 7 1/2 months. We really need to get some planning done.

While I was at home I got to babysit for my cousin's 4 kids all day Saturday. I've been babysitting them ever since the oldest (who's about to turn 9) was born. I miss them so much when I'm at school so it was definitly fun to hang out with them. It's only been a month since I've seen them and the two babies seem like they've grown a ton. Makes me sad:(

Sunday my parents and I went to the Pork Festival in Enon. I got a few little things for the apartment. Nothing too exciting.

Then it was Monday and we were back to the usual, me leaving for class at 8ish and not getting home until anywhere between 5-7. Except this Monday we added a little excitement to the mix (and not good excitement). I was driving Aaron to class and we were attempting to pull out of the parking lot. Our street is always lined with cars, so it's nearly impossible to see the road, and we waited for a long time and when we thought the road was finally clear I started to inch my way out. Weeell, there happened to be a car coming (going way to fast of course) and he smashed into me. My car is okay for the most part. The front headlight is busted and it's a little banged up around my wheel, but nothing too serious. It's definitely still drive-able (thank goodness!) but the other guy's car is totalled. And now, because Oxford is a super cool city and likes to rip people off, I have to go to court to prove that I have insurance (which I already showed to the cop) and so they can issue me (or the other guy, who knows...) a ticket and the additional court costs.

That's all the excitement that's going on in our lives right now. Nothing really seems worthy of being blogged about after the excitement of hurricane Ike, but we'll try to spice up our lives a little. For the sake of blogging. ;-)

No comments: