Monday, October 20, 2008

Aaron's addiction..

Those of you that know Aaron, know that he's pretty much addicted to Halo. It's one of his favorite things to do when he has some free time, and sometimes it's quite funny when he plays. A lot of times he ends up yelling at his team and it usually goes something like this "You're Gay, You're Gay, You're Gay, You're Gay, You're Gay." Then he, ever so cleverly, quickly quits. I tried to capture him at his best, but had to settle for this...This second one isn't of Aaron playing Halo, but I thought it was funny. I had just made him some toast and he is yelling at me because I did not put the butter and jelly all the way to the very edges of the bread... Just a warning, it gets a little X-rated at the very, very end.

No comments: