Today was my court date for my accident. I get there at about 9:45 to find a courtroom full of, to put it nicely, white trash. (There was someone there wearing pajama pants!!!!) I figured when they told me my time was at 10am, that it would be only me, but apparently half of Oxford had the same time. At 10:05 some guy comes to the front of the room and says that if you need to pay for a ticket you can come up and get that now. So I figured I'd see if I'm able to do that because who knows how long it's going to take them to get through all of these people, and I had class at 11:30. My ticket was $60 plus $90 in court costs. Needless to say, I'm pretty angry. I even asked the cop when I got in my accident if I could just pay it and he said no, everyone has to go to court to pick up their tickets. (so they can charge you for court costs!) It's just Oxford's way of squeezing as much money out of people as possible. Grrrrrr.
On a happy note, Aaron and I are getting married 7 months from today!! :) It's weird to think that exactly 7 months ago we were getting engaged. Hopefully these next 7 months go as quickly as the past 7 months have! I can't wait for us to be the Trick-Sebourns! haha jk. I want to hypenate both our names so we can have cool initials (CATS for me and ALTS for him), but Aaron says no :( What a party pooper!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
he he I think you should just make Aaron drop his last name :) Nah, on second thought I like being a Sebourn. Too bad about the court fees, what a bummer.
Post a Comment