Sunday, November 16, 2008

Engagement Pictures

Aaron and I got our engagement pictures taken today! We were supposed to do it yesterday, but it rained all day so we rescheduled for today. It was freezing (it was in the 30s) and it was very windy. It was even snowing a little bit this morning. We went a few different places here on campus and it was a lot of fun. Aaron even enjoyed it. (Only because he got to kiss me a lot..haha) I'm really excited to see how the pictures will turn out! And I'm especially excited that we'll have some decent pictures of us. For the past few years most of the pictures we've taken either I have my eyes closed or Aaron is doing a goofy smile so it'll be nice to have a new picture to put up! Our photographer (Amanda) said she should have a "sneak peak" up fairly soon and should have all of them to us in 2 or 3 weeks. Can't wait!:)

Also, one of the girls in my program is 23 today (Happy Birthday Amy!) so a few of us went out to dinner at an Indian restaurant to celebrate. This was Aaron and my first time eating Indian food and I'd like to say it was not a good experience. The food was good! Although mine was a little too spicy and I even asked for a level 1 spice (aka the lowest there is). But as soon as we got home, Aaron and I both started feeling bad. I'm having really bad heartburn pains and Aaron's stomach is giving him problems. So I'm glad we tried something new, but I dont' think we'll be going back there anytime soon....

1 comment:

Melissa Sebourn said...

LOL. I first time I ate Indian food Noah and I were in Columbus w/his friends and we were dating at the time. By the time we got back to Huber I was having serious stomach issues. I totally understand! Can't wait to see you guys.