Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Our family is growing!!!

But not that way....

Aaron bought me a puppy for my birthday! He went Sunday to pick her up and lied to me about it but I'm super sneaky and found out about it (although I'm NOT proud of how I found out) so he gave her too me Sunday night! She's an 8 week (today!) old, boxer puppy named Zoe and she is the cutest freaking thing I have ever seen. She is sooo sweet. She loves to play and cuddle! Aaron and I are quickly figuring out how much we don't know about puppy training. She hates her kennel and has no idea how to walk on a leash. She's pretty good about letting us know when she has to go outside to go to the bathroom though and she only wakes us up once in the night to go. Man, I feel like I'm talking about my child, although she pretty much is...

Anyway, here are a few pictures...















Zoe on her way home















First bath















napping, from all her hard playing

1 comment:

Melissa Sebourn said...

How did you find out? I haven't heard this . . . . can't wait to meet Zoe :)