We have had a crazy past few weeks. Last week Aaron had a ton of group projects that were done and I had a lot of assignments also. We hardly saw each other at all Tuesday and we didn't see each other at all Wednesday (except when he was getting home from a group meeting at 3:30 in the morning and I woke up). Plus, on top of all of that we're trying to potty train a puppy! But the end is in sight!!! This is the last week of classes for both of us and in two of my classes we're taking our finals, so after Thursday I will be completely done! Aaron still has finals next week, but they shouldn't be too bad. Then we'll have a whole month off to relax and recuperate. In the spring I don't have any classes, but I'm student teaching full-time, but at least I'll have a normal schedule so I'll be home at a decent hour at night and don't have to get up at the crack of dawn.
This weekend Aaron worked Friday and Sunday so I spent those days getting work done and Saturday we put our Christmas tree up! :-) I can't believe it's almost Christmas, this year has gone SO fast! Aaand, last night we had our first snowfall. It's just a little dusting, but enough to make everything white! I'm finally starting to get into the Christmas spirit!
Here's a little family photo we took last night...

The Sebourns
2009
No comments:
Post a Comment