So I realized that in all of my stress of the semester I completely forgot to write about something I'm really looking forward to..
On Jan. 2 Aaron and me and my family are leaving to go on a CRUISE! :-) We leave from Miami and will be cruising to Semana in the Dominican Republic, St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands, Tortola in the British Virgin Islands and our cruiseline's private island in the Bahamas.
When we first booked the cruise I was excited because I love cruises but now, I feel like I NEED this cruise. This semester has been insanely busy for me. I feel like I hardly have time to get my work done, let alone so it will be sooo nice to have an entire week where I don't have to even think about school and I can just relax and get my sanity back.
Ahhhhh 59 days and counting.... Can't come soon enough.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment